Are you having trouble working out consistently? Struggle no more! Check out these helpful tips by Brian C Jensen on how to start working out and keep at it. With a little bit of planning and effort, you can make fitness a regular part of your life. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!
Brian C Jensen’s Tips For Starting Working Out Consistently
1. Find a workout buddy:
According to Brian C Jensen, working out with a friend can make the time fly by and make you more accountable to show up and give it your all. It’s also more fun than going solo! If you don’t have a gym buddy, look for group fitness classes at your local gym or community center.
2. Set realistic goals: It is crucial to set goals that you can practically achieve so that you do not get discouraged along the way. Start small and gradually increase the intensity or frequency of your workouts as you become more comfortable.
3. Get a good night’s sleep: Getting enough rest is crucial for maintaining energy levels and preventing injuries. Most people need 7-8 hours of sleep per night.
4. Eat healthy foods: Eating nutritious foods helps your body recover from workouts and gives you the energy you need to power through your day. Make sure to include plenty of lean protein, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains in your diet.
5. Drink plenty of water: Staying hydrated is key to avoiding fatigue and keeping your muscles properly fueled. Aim to drink 8-10 glasses of water per day.
6. Take breaks when needed: It’s important to listen to your body and take breaks when you need them. If you’re feeling pain or excessive fatigue, take a few days off from working out to rest and recover.
7. Be prepared: Have your workout clothes and gear ready to go so you’re not scrambling to find everything at the last minute. This will help you stay on track and motivated to get moving.
8. Mix things up: Doing the same workout routine day after day can get boring quickly. Keep your workouts fresh by mixing up the exercises you do, the order in which you do them, and the amount of weight or reps you perform.
9. Set a regular time: Just like any other important appointment, set aside a specific time for your workouts and stick to it. This will help make working out a priority and part of your daily routine.
10. Reward yourself: Brian C Jensen recommends celebrating your accomplishments along the way! Give yourself a small reward (like a new pair of workout socks or even a cheat day) after reaching a fitness goal. This will help keep you motivated to continue working hard.
Brian C Jensen’s Concluding Thoughts
You need to find an exercise routine that you can stick with long-term in order to see results. This means finding something that you enjoy doing, and that is realistic for your schedule. Brian C Jensen recommends starting small, setting a goal of working out a few times per week, and gradually increasing the frequency and intensity of your workouts as you get more comfortable. Don’t be discouraged if you have trouble sticking with it at first – it takes time to develop any new habit. Keep at it, and eventually, working out will become part of your regular routine.