$1,000 - Brian C. Jensen Grant
Brian C. Jensen Grant is a reflection of Brian’s dedication to nurturing the next generation of leaders. Understanding the escalating college tuition costs, this grant offers financial aid to students studying in the U.S. It’s more than just assistance; it’s a mission to empower, ensuring that monetary challenges don’t deter the pursuit of higher education. Through this grant, Brian continues his legacy of giving, championing the cause of education for all.
- All full-time undergraduate and graduate students at a college or university in the United States.
- International students who are officially allowed to study in the US are welcome to apply.
- There are no CGPA requirements.
- Essay written in english.
- Submit an essay of 500 to 1,000 words on a given topic.
- Essay should be well written and descriptive.
- Original! ChatGPT or a plagiarized essay might invalidate your application.
- Submit essay in PDF format.
‘Business and Economic Lessons that the US Could Learn from Denmark’
April 30, 2024
May 30, 2024
Selection Process and Notification
The Brian C. Jensen Grant Committee will analyze all submissions and inform the winner by May 30, 2024. After earning the scholarship, the student must provide evidence of enrollment to receive their award.
We will not market, share, or publicly share any personal data you provide with your scholarship application. All personal data that you submit will be used entirely for scholarship selection.
Submit your Application
Brian C. Jensen
Leading Legacy Global Consulting, Inc., Brian C. Jensen has emerged as a trailblazer in management consulting. With a decade of hands-on experience, he’s adept at crafting strategies that resonate with market dynamics. Brian’s leadership is marked by integrity, innovation, and an unwavering commitment to client success.